MORE INFO COMING!
Photograph the epic scenes that the Icelandic nature has to offer. Experience the midnight sun transform the sky into an amazing color display flirting with the clouds and the mountains.
Iceland is amazing! It has the best waterfalls, blue ice, mountains and glacial bays. If you love shooting beautiful landscapes, this adventure is for you!
1. Photographing waterfalls using neural density filters.
2. Ice caves and using long exposures.
3. Aurora borealis imagery using timed bulb exposures. (Northern lights)
4. Photographing geothermal areas – geysers, mud pots, steam vents.
5. Birds in flight photography including puffins.
6. Seascapes and creating dreamlike imagery.
7. Glaciers and glacial lagoon photography.
8. Use of aperture and manual metering.
9. Photographing icebergs on the beach and in the surf.
10. Capturing intense colors in the ice and in the mountains
11. Use of graduated neutral density filters.
12. Expertise in the use of histograms to nail proper exposures.
13. Bracketing exposures.
14. Shooting panoramas and stitching techniques.