Shoot the stars in the uniquely Californian landscape of Joshua Tree! Join us for this weekend of hands-on learning.
Joshua Tree National Park is a unique area that combines two deserts: the high Mojave Desert and the low Colorado Desert. With a rich backdrop of hills, rock structures, and its native Joshua trees, this ancient desert is a fascinating area for learning night sky photography.
Learn how to shoot the stars in this Night Sky Photography Workshop in Joshua Tree!
- Camera (spare batteries and memory cards recommended)
- Wide angle lenses, filters, etc.
- Comfortable walking shoes and clothes
- Beginner – Advanced
- Save $50 by booking a whole weekend!
- Price does not include lodging. Please be sure to book your room at Holiday Inn Express 29 Palms.
- David LaNeve
Interested in more travel photography workshops? Check out our other upcoming adventures!