Returning or are you at an intermediate photography level? Our Photography Kids Camp II includes shooting and Digital Artistry. This five day summer class is fun learning, meeting and making friends also interested in photography. It is perfect for those that want to advance their photography and turn it into art!
If you took our beginners photography camp last year, this course will teach more and advanced photography techniques. It is fascinating and rewarding to work on your images in photoshop (learning special skills) and seeing the transformation.
In Photography Kids Camp II, we’ll go out in the artist village and photograph architecture, statues, artwork, historical landmarks and more to start out. From there you will learn through digital artistry how to enhance, layer and composite your images and transform them into impressive art pieces.
- Lightroom skills
- Photoshop skills
- Day 1:
- Intro to class
- Artist Village photo walk
- Intro to Lightroom
- Day 2:
- Intro to Photoshop
- Studio still life photography
- Intro to Photoshop compositing
- Day 3:
- Photoshop compositing with textures
- Day 4:
- Photoshop compositing
- Day 5:
- Photo editing
WHAT TO BRING
- Laptop with current version of Photoshop & Lightroom (Option: cc subscription $9.99/month through Adobe)
- Card reader (Students should know how to put their images into a folder on their desktop)
- Optional: Wacom drawing tablet. A small Wacom tablet is a terrific accessory for photo enthusiasts of any age. If they are interested in Photoshop and all it has to offer, this would be a tremendous plus for the class. You can find them on Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, etc.
Please pack your child a lunch each day. We will be out in the sun on some of the days, so sunscreen, hats or sunglasses may be helpful.
This is limited size class. First come first serve. Sign up now before the class fills.