In Lightroom Online 2: Getting Organized in the Lightroom Library, learn how to organize your photos to find exactly what you’re looking for!
Learn how to bring your photos to life with Adobe Lightroom Classic! Lightroom has quickly become the go-to editing and cataloging system for hobbyist and professional photographers alike. In this class we focus on how to organize and find photos quickly. We utilize flags, stars, and keywords together with filters to keep your extensive photo library organized and each photo easy to find!
- Overview of the Lightroom Library Module
- Understanding and organizing folders including how to create, rename, and organize photos within your folder structure
- Utilizing flags, colors, labels, stars, and rankings to optimize the workflow for photographers
- Assigning and searching by keywords
- Using the library filter to create a focused workflow and easily find any photo
- Zoom: This class is held live over Zoom. Please visit www.zoom.us to download the program.
- Adobe Lightroom Classic from the Adobe Creative Cloud: The app is not required to take this course but is strongly recommended to follow along. Please visit www.adobe.com/creativecloud to sign up and download the app.
- Images: you will provide your own images for this course.
- Recommended: Importing into Lightroom Classic
- Sarah Hovey