In Lightroom Online 4: Editing and Correcting Images in Lightroom, Part 1, learn how to bring your photos to life!
Learn how to bring your photos to life with Adobe Lightroom Classic! Lightroom has quickly become the go-to editing and cataloging system for hobbyist and professional photographers alike. Lightroom Classic utilizes a simple but powerful interface to correct and create stunning images! This class focuses on initial corrections and how to make any photo pop!
- Loading photos in the Develop Module in Lightroom
- Understanding how edits are stored within the Lightroom catalog
- Lens and perspective corrections
- Exposure and white balance corrections
- Control over hue and saturation levels of color
- Cropping photos
- Photoshop integration with Lightroom
- Zoom: This class is held live over Zoom. Please visit www.zoom.us to download the program.
- Adobe Lightroom Classic from the Adobe Creative Cloud: The app is not required to take this course but is strongly recommended to follow along. Please visit www.adobe.com/creativecloud to sign up and download the app.
- Images: you will provide your own images for this course.
- Recommended: Importing into Lightroom Classic
- Recommended: Getting Organized in the Lightroom Library
- Recommended: In Depth Organization in Lightroom
- Sarah Hovey