In Lightroom Online 5: Editing and Correcting Images in Lightroom, Part 2, learn how to bring your photos to life!
Learn how to bring your photos to life with Adobe Lightroom Classic! Lightroom has quickly become the go-to editing and cataloging system for hobbyist and professional photographers alike. Lightroom Classic utilizes a simple but powerful interface to correct and create stunning images! This class focuses on next- level creativity when editing in Lightroom Classic.
- Review of making lens, exposure, and white balance corrections
- Using localized brush, radial filter, and graduated filter for localized adjustments
- Perspective corrections
- Adding artist details such as vignettes
- Photoshop integration with Lightroom
- Zoom: This class is held live over Zoom. Please visit www.zoom.us to download the program.
- Adobe Lightroom Classic from the Adobe Creative Cloud: The app is not required to take this course but is strongly recommended to follow along. Please visit www.adobe.com/creativecloud to sign up and download the app.
- Images: you will provide your own images for this course.
- Recommended: Importing into Lightroom Classic
- Recommended: Getting Organized in the Lightroom Library
- Recommended: In Depth Organization in Lightroom
- Recommended: Editing and Correcting Images in Lightroom, Part 1
- Sarah Hovey