In Lightroom Online 6: Exporting Photos from Lightroom for Sharing, learn how to bring your photos to life!
Learn how to bring your photos to life with Adobe Lightroom Classic! Lightroom has quickly become the go-to editing and cataloging system for hobbyist and professional photographers alike. This class focuses on now how to share your final images with friends and clients after editing within the Lightroom Catalog.
- Review of cropping tool
- Exporting for web vs print
- Adding watermark to images before exporting
- Zoom: This class is held live over Zoom. Please visit www.zoom.us to download the program.
- Adobe Lightroom Classic from the Adobe Creative Cloud: The app is not required to take this course but is strongly recommended to follow along. Please visit www.adobe.com/creativecloud to sign up and download the app.
- Images: you will provide your own images for this course.
- Recommended: Importing into Lightroom Classic
- Recommended: Getting Organized in the Lightroom Library
- Recommended: In Depth Organization in Lightroom
- Recommended: Editing and Correcting Images in Lightroom, Part 1
- Recommended: Editing and Correcting Images in Lightroom, Part 2
- Sarah Hovey