Join us for our Pointe Vincente Lighthouse Photo Walk!
This incredible view is perfect for learning how to shoot the sunset with HDR! Join us on this instructor-lead photo walk around the Palos Verdes Peninsula, and see the cliffs with Pointe Vincente Lighthouse with Catalina Island as your backdrop.
Learn how to set up a sunset shoot, HDR exposure bracketing, and more! Create beautiful shoreline images with long exposures during this evening walk. If time permits, we will move a little bit south to Pelican Cove to walk on the beach.
*Please note: this class will meet at the Visitor’s Center parking lot, 31501 Palos Verdes Drive West, Palos Verdes CA, 90275.
- Sunset shooting
- HDR multiple exposure / exposure bracketing
- Camera and spare battery
- Remote release (optional, but helpful)
- ND filters, if you have them
- Walking shoes
- We recommend dressing warmly – this destination is on the water!
- Towel (for keeping sand out of your car)
- All levels welcome
- John Aranas