Learn how to create art from multiple image sources in Photoshop 3: Compositing Images in Photoshop.
Taught by a certified Adobe instructor, this class is a hands-on learning experience for photographers looking to expand their creativity and master the techniques for combining multiple images into one stunning final image.
Photoshop 3: Compositing Images in Photoshop is for the intermediate user looking to expand their creativity using Adobe Photoshop. Learn how to create one stunning and cohesive image from multiple sources by utilizing layers, masks, and blend modes. In this one-day course, students will master the techniques on how to shoot, evaluate, and combine images and push their creativity to the next level. This course includes hands-on learning using materials provided by the instructor. The class is small and limited in size to allow one-on-one time for each student. Come and expand your creativity with the world of image compositing!
- Opening and combining multiple images into one document
- Utilizing and managing layers
- Using masks
- Blending modes
- Making selections and isolating select parts of images
- Blending multiple images together
- HDR blending
- Image workflow
- Personal computer (Mac or PC) with minimum 8GB of RAM
- Adobe Creative Cloud installed on computer
- Adobe Photoshop CC installed on computer
- Mouse or Wacom tablet (helpful, but not required)
- Own images
- Photoshop 1: Beginning Photoshop for Photographers, Photoshop 2: New Skills in Photoshop for Photographers
- Lightroom 1: Lightroom Classic for Beginners