Whether you are an aspiring wedding or Quinceañera photographer, this wedding workflow workshop is for you! This is a hands-on 2 day workshop that focuses on the wedding workflow from booking the client to delivery of your final products. We will have an actual wedding couple to practice with and will be practicing inside a church and a reception hall.
Focus on details, individual bride and groom shots, and shooting a mock ceremony inside a church.
- You have booked a wedding, now what? Organization, Communication, Timeline.
- Preparing your gear for the event and working with what you have.
- Establishing a timeline and stick to the plan.
- Always have a PLAN B. What to do when problems arise.
- Photographing the details.
- Bridal Prep/Groom Prep on location.
- Photographing the ceremony. Learn important pitfalls you can easily avoid. We will be photographing inside a church.
- Covering the reception. We will be on location.
- Managing your files after the event is complete.
- Final delivery to your clients.
Lens- 70-200mm, 24-70mm, and your widest lens. Don’t worry if you don’t have these exact lenses. We can work with what you have.
All lighting will be provided by instructor
No need to bring your laptops
Bring paper and pen to take notes
This workshop is tailored towards the intermediate photographer who is interested in learning best practices for wedding photography. To get the most out of the hands-on practice you need to know how to operate your camera in manual mode and have some off-camera flash experience. We will be using off-camera flash and natural light during the course of this workshop.
Michelle De La Vara
Member of WPPI – Wedding & Portrait Photographers International