Learn how to bring your photos to life with Adobe Lightroom Classic! Lightroom has quickly become the go-to editing and cataloging system for hobbyists and professional photographers alike. This class is the first step in using Lightroom in your photographic workflow. Our first lesson is on how to bring photos from your computer, portable hard drive, or camera directly into Lightroom to start organizing and editing! The second portion of the class will focus on then how to export and share your final images with friends and clients for printing, web, and social media.
- Overview of the Lightroom Library Module
- Importing photos from your camera to Lightroom
- Adding photos from your computer to Lightroom
- Utilizing RAW and DNG file formats
- Creating folders in the Library to store and organize photos
- Reviewing how the Lightroom Catalog stores your photos
- Review of the cropping tool
- Exporting for web vs. print
- Zoom – this class is held live over ZOOM. Please visit www.zoom.us to download the program.
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic from the Adobe Creative Cloud – It is not required to have the app to take this course but strongly suggested to follow along. Please visit www.adobe.com/creativecloud to sign up and download the program.
- Images – you will provide your own images for this course.
Sarah Rogers, Adobe Certified Expert