Learn how to bring your photos to life with Adobe Lightroom Classic! Lightroom has quickly become the go-to editing and cataloging system for hobbyists and professional photographers alike. This class is for those who want to go above and beyond with their organization within the Lightroom Library. In this class, we focus on deeper organizing, filtering, and creating collections to find any photo quickly. We will be utilizing attributes, keywords, and photo metadata to quickly search and organize workflow for up to thousands of photos at a time.
- Creating folders in the Library to store and organize photos
- Understanding and organizing folders including how to create, rename and organize photos within your folder structure
- Utilizing flags, colors labels, stars, and rankings to optimize the workflow for photographers
- Assigning and searching by keywords
- Using the library filter to create a focused workflow and easily find any photo
- Viewing, searching, and filtering using the metadata from your camera
- Organizing your folder structure
- Creating and organizing collections to create albums of your favorite folders
- Creating quick collections
- Zoom – this class is held live over ZOOM. Please visit www.zoom.us to download the program.
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Class from the Adobe Creative Cloud – It is not required to have the app to take this course but strongly suggested to follow along. Please visit www.adobe.com/creativecloud to sign up and download the program.
- Images – you will provide your own images for this course.
- Recommended: Importing and Exporting into Lightroom Classic
Sarah Rogers, Adobe Certified Expert