Learn how to bring your photos to life with Adobe Lightroom Classic! Lightroom has quickly become the go-to editing and cataloging system for hobbyists and professional photographers alike. Lightroom Classic utilizes a simple but powerful interface to correct and create stunning images! This class focuses on initial corrections and how to make any photo pop!
- Loading photos in the Develop Module in Lightroom
- Understanding how edits are stored within the Lightroom catalog
- Lens and perspective corrections
- Exposure and white balance corrections
- Control over hue and saturation levels of color
- Cropping photos
- Photoshop integration with Lightroom
- Zoom – this class is held live over ZOOM. Please visit www.zoom.us to download the program.
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Class from the Adobe Creative Cloud – It is not required to have the app to take this course but strongly suggested to follow along. Please visit www.adobe.com/creativecloud to sign up and download the program.
- Images – images will be provided for you from the instructor in advance to easily follow along!
- Recommended: Importing and Exporting into Lightroom Classic
- Recommended: Getting Organized and Searching in the Lightroom Library
Sarah Rogers, Adobe Certified Expert