Online Lightroom 4: Editing Images – Part II
Learn how to create stunning images with next-level creativity when editing in Lightroom Classic.
Learn how to bring your photos to life with Adobe Lightroom Classic! Lightroom has quickly become the go-to editing and cataloging system for hobbyist and professional photographers alike. Lightroom Classic utilizes a simple but powerful interface to correct and create stunning images! This class focuses on next-level creativity when editing in Lightroom Classic.
- Review of making lens, exposure, and white balance corrections
- Using a localized brush, radial filter, and graduated filter for localized adjustments
- Perspective corrections
- Adding artist details such as vignettes
- Photoshop integration with Lightroom
- Zoom – this class is held live over ZOOM. Please visit www.zoom.us to download the program.
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Class from the Adobe Creative Cloud – It is not required to have the app to take this course but strongly suggested to follow along. Please visit www.adobe.com/creativecloud to sign up and download the program.
- Images – images will be provided for you from the instructor in advance to easily follow along!
- Recommended: Importing into Lightroom Classic
- Recommended: Getting Organized in the Lightroom Library
- Recommended: In-Depth Organization in Lightroom
Sarah Rogers, Adobe Certified Expert
All of our standard Payment Terms apply.