Advance your post-processing knowledge in this Photoshop for Photographers course.
Taught by a certified Adobe instructor, this class is a hands-on learning experience for photographers looking to advance their creative skills in Adobe Photoshop. This course is for all types of photographers with techniques useful for landscape, portrait photographers, and everything in between.
Photoshop 2: Advanced Skills for Photographers is for those who are comfortable in Photoshop and ready to expand their skill set. In this class, you will learn advanced retouching skills and how to bring multiple images together to create new and creative projects.
- Integrating Photoshop and Lightroom
- Reviewing the process of making selections
- Utilizing and organizing layers
- Creating and fine-tuning masks
- Using blend modes
- Retouching tools
- Image stacking
- Creating seamless panoramas
- Personal computer (Mac or PC) with minimum 8GB of RAM
- Adobe Creative Cloud installed on the computer
- Adobe Photoshop CC installed on the computer
- Adobe Lightroom Classic installed on the computer (not required, but helpful)
- Mouse or Wacom tablet (laptop trackpads are not suitable)
- Photoshop 1: Beginning Photoshop for Photographers
- Lightroom 1: Lightroom Classic for Beginners
Sarah Rogers, Adobe Certified Expert