Yosemite in Fall
The soft light and vibrant colors of autumn create superb landscape photography opportunities.
$295.00 – $2,790.00
Capture the soft light and vibrant colors of autumn!
A Yosemite Eastern Sierra Adventure will take you to six epic locations in five days in the Eastern Sierra:
- Yosemite National Park
- Tufa Towers at Mono Lake
- Alabama Hills
- Bodie Historic Park
- Keeler Ghost Town
- Death Valley National Park
The itinerary of this landscape photography workshop has been designed to take you to some of the most iconic locations in and along the Sierra Nevada mountains of California. More importantly than just getting you to some of the best and most remote locations at the best times of the day, this photography workshop will challenge you to take your photography to the next level and develop your own photographic voice.
Optional 1-Day Death Valley Add-On Excursion
Death Valley National Park is the largest national park in the United States and one of the most interesting places on the planet to visit and photograph. Featuring the lowest, driest, and hottest locations in North America, the park is surrounded by mountains that rise to over 11,000 feet. Yet most photography workshops barely scratch the surface of what this amazing park has to offer. In this special 1-Day Add-On Excursion, we’ll explore two of the most remote and spectacular areas of the park that seldom get seen: the Eureka Sand Dunes – the tallest dunes in California and possibly North America, and the Ubehehe Crater – a half-mile wide volcanic crater located in the northern half of Death Valley. We’ll photograph these truly unique locations at sunrise and sunset as the light creates stunning landscapes and abstracts.
Some of the Shooting Location Highlights:
- Half Dome, El Capitan, Yosemite Falls, the Gates of the Valley, Tunnel View, Mariposa Grove
- Tuolumne Meadows, Olmstead Point, Lambert Rock, and the Tioga Pass
- Tufa Towers at Mono Lake, Alabama Hills, Bodie Historic Park, Keeler Ghost Town, Death Valley National Park
Contact Us for Trip Itinerary @ firstname.lastname@example.org
TUITION & PAYMENT TERMS
What’s Included In Your Tuition:
- 4 nights lodging
- Field meals and snacks
- All ground transportation during the workshop
- Workshop course materials
- In-the-field photographic training
- Post-production classes
- Online prep & orientation classes prior to the workshop
- Online follow-up classes after the workshop
What’s Not Included In Your Tuition:
- Transportation to/from the Basecamp
- Lodging beyond the nights included in the workshop
The California Center for Digital Arts is an Authorized Permittee of the National Park Service.
All of our standard Payment Terms apply.