Lightroom 1: Lightroom Classic for Beginners
Lightroom Classic for Beginners is the perfect introductory 1-day course for both the hobbyist and professional photographer! Learn how to organize, process, enhance, and share photos using Adobe Lightroom Classic.
Created by Adobe, Lightroom has become the most powerful and easy to use editing and image organizer software available for photographers and has quickly become the standard workflow software for all levels of photographers. This one-day course is designed to give photographers of all genres and skills the fundamentals for using this powerful and professional level program.
During the Lightroom Classic for Beginners course, students learn how to manage and edit images using hands-on training. The instructor will provide images and notes so the class can work together.
- Overview of the Lightroom Classic interface
- Importing images from computer or camera to Lightroom catalog
- Working with RAW and DNG files
- Organizing images within the Library Module
- Making lens, color, exposure, and white balance corrections
- Enhancing images using the Develop Module
- Exporting images for sharing
- Photoshop integration
- Personal computer (Mac or PC) with minimum 8GB of RAM
- Adobe Creative Cloud installed on computer
- Adobe Lightroom Classic installed on computer
- Card reader