Interested in photo editing? This course gives an introduction to new photographers on using Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom to organize, correct, and enhance to create incredible final images!
Taught by an Adobe certified instructor, this course is a 2-hour lecture and demonstration course for anyone looking to learn about Adobe products or how to get started with post processing their images.
Have you been curious about the Adobe Creative Cloud? Wondering what the difference is between Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom? This course teaches Post Processing and breaks it down with an introduction to why we process our images and how we use Adobe software to both enhance and organize our photos. This class is a lecture based class showcasing to students the amazing and powerful abilities of using Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom together to both correct and enhance images.
These two programs are the industry’s standard for managing, correcting, and manipulating digital images for both newbies and professionals. Learn to use these products together to increase your efficiency, make color and exposure corrections, and create beautifully enhanced images ready for printing or sharing.
- Overview of using the Adobe Creative Cloud
- Getting photos from the camera to the computer
- Why “post process”?
- The difference between Lightroom and Photoshop
- Using Photoshop and Lightroom together to maximize results
- Taking images from the camera to amazing final products
- Digital asset management and organization
- Notebook and pen for note taking