Payment Terms - Landscape Workshops
ENROLLMENT & REGISTRATION
The group size for all our Landscape Photography Workshops is limited to ensure a high level of personal interaction, planning, and guidance with your photographic leader.
- Registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. Your space in the workshop is not confirmed until your deposit has been received.
- Full tuition is due 60 days before the start of the workshop. Need special payment arrangements? No problem, just Contact Us.
- Registrations made 60 days or less prior to the start of a workshop must be paid in full and are subject to the same cancellation policies stated herein.
- Please do not make air travel arrangements for a workshop until checking with us first.
- If we need to cancel a workshop for some reason you will be given a 30-day notice and receive a full refund of all payments.
- If you are on a waiting list, you will not be charged a deposit fee or tuition until space becomes available for you and you confirm your desire to register.
All of our other standard Terms and Conditions apply.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
We understand that attending our workshops requires advance commitment, and also that things can happen in life that may require you to cancel from a workshop. Cancellations, for any reason, must be in writing (email or regular mail).
Based on the cancellation date, the following policies apply:
- If you cancel 60 days or more from the workshop start date, you will receive a full refund, minus a $250 administrative fee.
- If you cancel 31-59 days from the workshop start date, 50% of your workshop tuition will be refunded, minus a $250 administrative fee.
- If you cancel 30 days or less no refund will be given.
- No matter when you cancel, if we are able to fill your space in the workshop, we will provide a 100% refund of any payments made minus a $250 administrative fee.
Our workshops take place on Federal and State lands which require substantial planning, insurance, investment, deposits, and permits. If you wish to protect your investment in the workshop and travel costs, you may wish to investigate travel insurance with a carrier such as Travelex.