Payment Terms - Regular & Specialty Classes
ENROLLMENT & REGISTRATION
The group size for all our regular and specialty classes is limited to ensure a high level of personal interaction, planning, and guidance with your instructor.
- Registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. Your space in a class or workshop is not confirmed until your deposit has been received. Unless specifically noted, tuition is due in full at the time of registration.
- Need special payment arrangements? No problem, just Contact Us.
- If we need to cancel a workshop for some reason you will be given a one week notice and receive a full refund of all payments.
- If you are on a waiting list, you will not be charged a deposit fee or tuition until space becomes available for you and you confirm your desire to register.
All of our other standard Terms and Conditions apply.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
We understand that attending our workshops requires advance commitment, and also that things can happen in life that may require you to cancel a class. Cancellations, for any reason, must be in writing (email or regular mail).
Based on the cancellation date, the following policies apply:
- If you cancel 30 days or more from the class/workshop start date, you will receive a full refund, minus a $25 administrative fee.
- If you cancel less than 30 days from the class/workshop start date, no refund will be given. You may, however, move your registration to another date for the same class/workshop, or use the funds for another class up to 7 business days before the class start date.
- No refunds will be given for class packages such as The Beginners Photography Package or special promotions. The Beginners Photography Package must be redeemed within 18 months of purchase. If applicable, the unused credit may be used towards another class or workshop.
Payments made for private instruction or workshops that you arrange with us are not refundable.