Join us for our Victoria Beach Photo Walk!
Did you know that there is a castle tower in Laguna Beach? Let’s go on a quest to find it!
Learn how to set up a sunset shoot, HDR bracketing, and more! Create unique shoreline images using long exposures on the beautiful beach and explore the tide pools around Victoria Tower on this instructor-lead photo adventure.
*Please note: this class will meet at the entrance of Victoria Beach, 2794 South Coast Highway, Laguna Beach CA. Parking is available on PCH and Victoria Place; walk down the steps and through the tunnel under PCH, through the residential area to the beach – no parking is available in the residential areas.
- Sunset shooting
- HDR multiple exposure / exposure bracketing
- Camera and spare battery
- Remote release (optional, but helpful)
- Walking shoes – we highly recommend something with grip, as the rocks around the tower can get slippery if you choose to climb on them!
- We recommend dressing warmly – this destination is on the water!
- Towel (for keeping sand out of your car)
- All levels welcome
- John Aranas