Photoshop 1: Beginning Photoshop for Photographers
Photoshop for Photographers is for beginners who want to learn how to use the creative tools and workflow of Adobe Photoshop to assist them in creating stunning images!
Taught by a certified Adobe instructor, this class is a hands-on learning experience geared toward those new to using Photoshop. A one-day course, it is designed to give photographers of all levels, from beginners to long-time DSLR fans, all of the basics for using Photoshop to assist in expanding their creativity.
Beginning Photoshop for Photographers is the perfect course for those new to Photoshop and looking for step-by-step instruction on all of the tools needed to enhance their images! By the end of this one-day course, you will be able to seamlessly move from Lightroom to Photoshop, retouch imperfections, correct color, and add enhancements to all of your photos. The instructor will provide images and notes so the class can work together, hands-on.
- Understanding the Adobe workspace
- Integrating Lightroom and Photoshop
- Making selections and using different selection tools
- Understanding layers and masks
- Retouching tools
- Introduction to adjustment layers
- Creating a post-production workflow
- Personal computer (Mac or PC) with minimum 8GB of RAM
- Adobe Creative Cloud installed on computer
- Adobe Photoshop CC installed on computer
- Adobe Lightroom Classic installed on computer (not required, but helpful)
- Mouse or Wacom tablet (laptop track pads are not suitable)
- We recommend taking Lightroom 1 before this course, but it is not required