Learn the entire process of designing, preparing and shooting miniature photography
This hands-on course will teach you how to set up and shoot miniature HO scale people mixed in with life-size objects, creating an impactful image. Using size and scale to our advantage, we will make some creative art and you will go home inspired, ready to create your own!
- Scale and how to use it
- Colors and how to best use them with this type of photography
- Lighting placement and shaping
- Techniques for staging the scene
- Camera with a macro or similar lens.
- Tripod with cable release if you need extra shooting stability
- Note-taking supplies
- Basic camera knowledge in manual mode including how to change your white balance