Shoot the stars in this incredible desert landscape! Visit Borrego Springs for this weekend of hands-on learning.
Borrego Springs offers amazing landscape photography opportunities! With an instructor by your side, learn the ins and outs of your camera and how to capture the unique scenery.
*There are currently two weekends available for this workshop. Please be sure to select the tickets for the weekend you wish to attend when purchasing!
Learn how to shoot the stars in this Night Sky Photography Workshop in Borrego Springs!
- Camera (spare batteries and memory cards recommended)
- Wide angle lenses, filters, etc.
- Comfortable walking shoes and clothes
- We will meet at the Borrego Springs Resort’s restaurant for dinner. Once there, we will go over focusing in the dark and other techniques for shooting the stars!
- After dinner, we will carpool with our designated drivers to go out for amazing sunset photos.
- After sunset, we will do some light painting while we are waiting for the stars to come out.
- After the light painting we will then go to our final location and begin shooting the Milky Way!
- Beginner – Advanced
- Save $50 by booking a whole weekend!
- Price does not include lodging. Please be sure to book your room at Borrego Springs Resort.
- David LaNeve
Interested in more travel photography workshops? Check out our other upcoming adventures!