Explore two incredible national parks in this Grand Tetons and Yellowstone Travel Photography Workshop! Visit mountains, canyons, rivers, waterfalls, geysers, and more in this exciting photography adventure!
These two national parks offer excellent opportunities for both landscape and wildlife photography.
- Beginner – Advanced
- Travel to Jackson, Wyoming, and meet for dinner and orientation.
- Early morning shoot at Mormon Row (old barns) and the most iconic scenes of the Teton Range in the morning light. We will also be on the lookout for moose in the nearby bogs and ponds!
- After lunch we will take the ferry across Jenny Lake and begin to hike up to Secret Falls in Cascade Canyon and work on waterfall photography.
- Continue to hike up to Inspiration Point above Secret Falls and photography the back side of the Grand Teton.
- Sunset photography of the Tetons.
- Exploring the northern end of the Tetons Range. Early morning shoot at the famous Snake River Overlook.
- Photograph wildlife at Jackson Lake, then proceed to Oxbow Bend. We will be on the lookout for moose, trumpeter swans, and elk!
- Check out Schwabacher Landing for the reflections of the Tetons and the wildlife.
- Drive through the Grand Tetons to Yellowstone.
- Hike out to Taggert Lake for early morning reflections, and time permitting, hike up to Signal Mountain to look for wildlife before proceeding to the southern reaches of Yellowstone National Park.
- Daily locations will be decided based on wildlife and weather reports, but we will be exploring these locations:
- Mammoth Hot Springs
- Norris Geyser Basin
- Midway Geyser Basin and the famous Grand Prismatic Spring
- Upper Geyser Basin, Old Faithful, Morning Glory Pool, Chromatic Pool
- Yellowstone Falls and Canyon
- Lamar Valley and Hayden Valley: these are the best spots to see grizzly bears, wolves, and foxes. We will spend considerable time driving through these valleys looking for wildlife.
- Odds and ends: you could spend a month in Yellowstone as there are waterfalls, lakes, mountain overlooks, and geothermal areas everywhere! We will be stopping frequently for you to capture all kinds of images.
- Drive back through Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons.
- Farewell dinner in Jackson.
$500 deposit to reserve a spot.
Cancellations on international trips are subject to trip operator’s policies. Please read the following carefully:
- Any cancellations less than 60 days before the departure date: No refund.
- Any cancellations greater than 60 days before the departure date: 50% refund.
- Any cancellations greater than 75 days before the departure date: 75% refund.
- Any cancellations greater than 90 days before the departure date: 100% refund.
Prices are based on double occupancy.
For single supplement, inquire via email or phone.
Interested in more travel photography workshops? Check out our other upcoming adventures!