In Lightroom Online 1: Importing into Lightroom Classic, learn how to bring your photos into this editing and cataloging program!
Learn how to bring your photos to life with Adobe Lightroom Classic! Lightroom has quickly become the go-to editing and cataloging system for hobbyist and professional photographers alike. This class is the first step in using Lightroom in your photographic workflow. Learn how to bring photos from your computer, portable hard drive, or camera directly into Lightroom to start organizing and editing!
- Overview of the Lightroom Library Module
- Importing photos from your camera to Lightroom
- Adding photos from your computer to Lightroom
- Utilizing RAW and DNG file formats
- Creating folders in the library to store and organize photos
- Reviewing how the Lightroom catalog stores your photos
- Zoom: This class is held live over Zoom. Please visit www.zoom.us to download the program.
- Adobe Lightroom Classic from the Adobe Creative Cloud: The app is not required to take this course but is strongly recommended to follow along. Please visit www.adobe.com/creativecloud to sign up and download the app.
- Images: you will provide your own images for this course.
- Sarah Hovey