In Lightroom Online 3: In Depth Organization in Lightroom, learn how to organize your photos to find exactly what you’re looking for!
Learn how to bring your photos to life with Adobe Lightroom Classic! Lightroom has quickly become the go-to editing and cataloging system for hobbyist and professional photographers alike. This class if for those who want to go above and beyond with their organization within the Lightroom Library. In this class we focus on deeper organizing, filtering, and creating collections to find any photo quickly. We will be utilizing attributes, keywords, and the photo metadata to quickly search and organize workflow for up to thousands of photos at a time.
- Review using the attribute flags, ratings, and color labels and assigning to photos.
- Reviewing assigning and searching keywords
- Viewing, searching, and filtering using the meta data from your camera
- Organizing your folder structure
- Creating and organizing collections to create albums of your favorite folders
- Creating quick collections
- Zoom: This class is held live over Zoom. Please visit www.zoom.us to download the program.
- Adobe Lightroom Classic from the Adobe Creative Cloud: The app is not required to take this course but is strongly recommended to follow along. Please visit www.adobe.com/creativecloud to sign up and download the app.
- Images: you will provide your own images for this course.
- Recommended: Importing into Lightroom Classic
- Recommended: Getting Organized in the Lightroom Library
- Sarah Hovey